[Touch events] identifiedTouch (was: createTouchList should probably take a sequence, not an IDL array)

Along a somewhat similar vein (of v1 goal being documenting existing
implementations), how do we plan to resolve the issue with
TouchList.identifiedTouch()? As a reminder, the identifiedTouch() method is
implemented in Firefox and Opera but not in WebKit. Should we, for example,
consider making the method optional?
- Cathy.