Re: Use of public-webevents to discuss issues with touch events?

Hi Rick - I think using public-webevents as you describe below would be
OK, so my position is yes, with the proviso that if/when it does because
problematic (e.g. volume), then we can revisit the decision.

I would like to hear from others, especially Doug.

Doug - WDYT?

-Art