Re: Request for Review: single-touch tests; deadline Sept 24

On 10/1/12 9:28 PM, ext Rick Byers wrote:
> With the following two changes, and Art's guidance that these tests
> should focus on testing the spec, not interoperability between
> implementations, I'm now happy with the state of single-touch.html
>
> On the multiple test results for the same problem issue, how about a
> simple pragmatic trade-off: collapse all failures about
> identifiedTouch into one.  This addresses my main use case (wanting to
> be able to glance at the failures and make sure they're all
> understood) without adding much complexity.  I've committed a proposed
> change for that here:
> https://github.com/AFBarstow/WebEvents/commit/eef7fbdb9e08bc5c901d0678d2f7ae35b35f7071.
>  Seem OK?

Your two changes look OK to me so I copied the latest file on GH to Hg
and put it in a new dir called Moz-Nok-Goog since it has contributions
from Matt, Rick and Art:

<http://w3c-test.org/webevents/tests/touch-events-v1/submissions/Moz-Nok-Goog/single-touch.html>

I would appreciate it folks would please run this version and report
results.

On my Nokia N9 I got 233 Passes and 3 Fails:

* 2 are Expected: "document.createTouchList exists and correctly creates
a TouchList from a single Touch" ; Actual: "assert_equals:
touchList.length is 1, expected 1 bug 0" ;

* 1 Expected: "TouchList contans an identifiedTouch property" ; Actual:
"assert_true: expected tru got false" ; [I think this is a browser bug
that was reported earlier]

Re multi-touch testing, next week I hope to take a deep dive but if
someone can beat me to it, that would be very much appreciated!

-Thanks, Art