Next call is November 22

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 11:08:25 -0500
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi All - I don't think we have any urgent items to discuss tomorrow and
both Doug and I will be at [W3Conf] next week (hope to see you there!).
As such, the next call is November 22.

Regarding the charter update [Charter], my expectation is the Team will
start a formal Advisory Committee review within the next week or two.

As always, please use public-webevents for all technical discussions.

The comment deadline for the Touch Events v1 LC#2 is November 17 [RfC].

-AB

[W3Conf] http://w3conf.org/#schedule
[Charter] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/charter/2011/Overview.html
[RfC]