WebEvents-ISSUE-24: Concern about Gamepad name being unclear

From: Web Events Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:33:57 +0000
To: public-webevents@w3.org

WebEvents-ISSUE-24: Concern about Gamepad name being unclear

http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/track/issues/24

Raised by: Scott Graham
On product:

ap@webkit.org feels that the "Gamepad" name is unclear. We have discussed this (and evolved from "Joystick" to "Gamepad" recently) but noting this issue so that we can perhaps improve if someone thinks of a better, more descriptive name.