Re: Draft Updated Charter adding Mouse Lock and Gamepad

That's one of those things that makes total sense for audio data streaming
(where you're pushing 44.1kHz x 16bit x Stereo = 176kBytes a second), but
isn't really necessary for MIDI (where even the theoretical maximum tops out
at around 1300 MIDI events/sec, and typical density is probably more like
~100 events a second, max.  A millisecond glitch in audio is also extremely
noticeable - but a millisecond lag in MIDI i/o is a lot less so (MIDI
usually has a latency in the system of 4ms or so anyway).