WebEvents-ISSUE-20 (initTouchEvent-relatedTarget): initTouchEvent method needs a "relatedTarget" parameter [Touch Events v2 spec]

From: Web Events Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 16:48:32 +0000
To: public-webevents@w3.org

WebEvents-ISSUE-20 (initTouchEvent-relatedTarget): initTouchEvent method needs a "relatedTarget" parameter [Touch Events v2 spec]

http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/track/issues/20

Raised by: Matt Brubeck
On product: Touch Events v2 spec

The Touch Events v2 spec adds a "relatedTarget" attribute to the TouchEvent interface.  To allow authors to set this attribute, we should add a relatedTarget parameter to the initTouchEvent method.

[Note: We should try to maintain compatibility with WebKit initTouchEvent when adding parameters to initTouchEvent; see Issue-19.]