RE: ACTION-57 done

Sangwhan,

What do you think about this code examples for touchmove events? I tested with the iPhone and it seems to work. It uses Safari's webkit syntax which can easily convert to our spec's syntax. I can also create an example with this code as the base for rotation.

<head>
<script type="application/javascript">

var canvas;
var ctx;
var color = ["red","blue"];
var oldX = [0,0];
var oldY = [0,0];

function init() {
	canvas = document.getElementById("mycanvas");
	ctx = canvas.getContext("2d");
//	canvas.addEventListener("touchstart", touchStart, false);
	canvas.addEventListener("touchmove", touchMove, false)
	canvas.addEventListener("mousemove", mouseMove, false);
	ctx.fillStyle="white";
	ctx.fillRect(0,0,640,960);
}

function draw(x, y, color) {
	ctx.fillStyle = color;
	ctx.fillRect (x-25, y-25, 150, 150);
}

function touchMove(ev) {
	if (!ev) var ev = event;
	ev.preventDefault();
	/*
	* draw the square with different color for each touch
	*/
	for (i=0; i<ev.touches.length; i++) {
		draw(oldX[i], oldY[i], "white");		// erase last position
		draw(ev.changedTouches[i].pageX, ev.changedTouches[i].pageY, color[i]);
		oldX[i] = ev.changedTouches[i].pageX;	// save position
		oldY[i] = ev.changedTouches[i].pageY;
	}
}

function touchCancel() {
	ctx.fillStyle="white";
	ctx.fillRect(0,0,640,960);	// clear the canvas
}

</script>
</head>
	<canvas id="mycanvas" width="640" height="960"></canvas>

Thanks
Tran