Re: Introduction

From: Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:13:46 +0200
To: public-webevents@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm a developer in the Mozilla's content team
(i.e. hacking all sort of things related to DOM, DOM Events, session
history, XHR etc.).
I'm also a member or Web Apps WG (active especially in the DOM Events
work) and member of HTML Speech XG.

I have some background in multimododality, so I'm interested in to
figure out how different kinds of event streams (touch, speech, etc)
could be handled in the web. And also, how to provide intentional
events.

-Olli