Bootstrapping Web Events WG

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:03:06 -0500
To: "public-webevents@w3.org" <public-webevents@w3.org>
Hi All,

As Doug mentioned about one month ago, the W3C Director approved the Web
Events WG Charter [Charter].

Our home wiki [Wiki] has some high level information for and about the
WG. I updated the WG's so-called "Work Mode" wiki [WorkMode]. Work Mode
defines how we expect the WG to "operate" (and is based on the WebApps
WG's WorkMode). Comments/questions on this document are welcome.

Everyone is encouraged to send a short introductory e-mail to the list.
Especially welcome are your specific area(s) of interest.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[Charter] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/charter/
[Wiki] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/
[WorkMode] http://www.w3.org/2010/webevents/wiki/WorkMode