Re: Wiki status

I was actually also curious about the state of all of this. MDN is
growing/evolving rapidly and there is a talk about create a all new, HTML
tutorial so, not sure whether there should be more collaboration on one
platform, whichever that is, or whether there is some shared effort going
on but, would be good to know the state of this.

--
Kind Regards,
Schalk Neethling