Re: Title is showing something else

When viewing source in Chrome it appears just fine. The title element
contains "Title example" and the body of the document contains a paragraph
with the contents of "The HTML Document". This behavior is verified by the
browser, the tab and titlebar both show "Title example" while the viewport
displays just "The HTML Document".

If you still don't understand what is going on, could you make a Dabblet (
http://dabblet.com/ ) or jsfiddle ( http://jsfiddle.net/ ) with the code
you are seeing? It would perhaps be easier to explain it by directly seeing
what you are seeing and commenting on it.