Re: JavaScript articles started - need more contributors!

Awesome, look forward to reading them.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kurt Cagle" <kurt.cagle@gmail.com>
To: "Chris Mills" <cmills@opera.com>
Cc: "Greg Kawere" <gregchiponda@gmail.com>, "Web Education Community Group" <public-webed@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:51:21 PM
Subject: Re: JavaScript articles started - need more contributors!

Chris,

I have a couple of Javascript pieces in the works now, will post them over the weekend when I get a bit more bandwidth. I also have an SVG article I'm working on - where would that be best posted?

Kurt

Kurt Cagle
Invited Expert, XForms Working Group, W3C
Managing Editor, XMLToday.org

kurt.cagle@gmail.com
443-837-8725

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:58 AM, Chris Mills < cmills@opera.com > wrote:

On 27 Jun 2012, at 09:16, Greg Kawere wrote:

> Hie there
> Just started creating a HTML/CSS tutorial AT
> http://www.webisa.za.org/html_basics_tutorial.html
>
> Enjoy

This is cool Greg, although I think you'll find a lot of this kind of stuff is already covered in the existing articles, eg at

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#HTML_beginnings
http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#The_HTML_body
http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#CSS

I've also started creating teaching notes to present this information in a less dense form, at

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/Main_Page#Teaching_materials

Does the currently available material not suit your needs? I'm interested in knowing why you are creating your own material.

Many thanks,

Chris