RE: Moving forward with web education work

I just spent far too long looking for my reply to you (I had your email
in the "replied, requires follow-up" bin) and see I never sent one. My
apologies. I'm a filthy self-liar. In short, yes, please do start doling
out tasks.

Those of us with constraints will push back. Or just agree to do it and
you can harass them more.