From: Chris Mills [mailto:cmills@opera.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:56 AM
To: public-webed@w3.org
Subject: Fronteers certification - opinions?

Fronteers, the dutch web developer community, are making serious progress on
creating a certification - see http://wnas.nl/fronteers-certification for
more details.

Wilf has asked for some opinions on this - does anyone have any. And if so,
can they share them here, or on twitter with the #frontcert hashtag?

thanks!

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software Co-chair,
web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques:
http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/