Re: Introduction - Adam Onishi [via Web Education Community Group]

Welcome Adam!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Onishi" <onishiweb@gmail.com>
To: public-webed@w3.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:15:06 PM
Subject: Introduction - Adam Onishi [via Web Education Community Group]

Hi all, I'm Adam and I'm a web developer based in Oxfordshire. I currently work
for the design agency One (oneltd.co.uk) and have been in the industry for
nearly 3 years. I also work on some freelance and charity projects in my spare
time as well as starting to develop my skills as a speaker/lecturer. I [...]

This post sent on Web Education Community Group

'Introduction - Adam Onishi'

http://www.w3.org/community/webed/2012/04/11/introduction-adam-onishi/

Learn more about the Web Education Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webed