Re: Introducing Janet Swisher/Anna

Thanks for the introductions ladies - lovely to have you on board!

BTW, I also wanted to give you all a reminder to feedback if you have any comments on the web ed planning post: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/2011/08/29/web-edu-cg-planning/. Does this sound like a good way to run things, at least initially?

My immediate thoughts are that we should start moving forward with it for now, and then we can make alterations to get over teething troubles as we go.

September 7th is the cut off point for feedback, after which I'll get this train moving forward.

cheers!

--

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor

* Try our browsers: http://www.opera.com
* Learn to build a better web, with the Opera web standards curriculum: http://www.opera.com/wsc
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com