Re: Volunteers needed to write SVG materials!

On 29 Nov 2011, at 20:27, Jeremie Patonnier wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Yes, I'm highly interested working on an SVG course... I'm slowly come back to regular involvement and sadly, the WebEd CG is the last project I'll be back on track :-/
>
> However, the more we will be working on it the better it will be :P
> Even if I'm currently a bit overwhelmed, I'll gladly help anyone who could feel a bit shy on writing things :D Just ping me ;)

No worries Jeremie! I can totally understand if you are busy. When do you expect to be able to spend a bit of time on this? If you time is short, maybe you could consider writing some of the articles in rough note form, then someone else could take them and clean them up into proper articles? I'd be more than happy to do some of that.

I just don't know SVG well enough to write articles that make sense form scratch ;-)