Re: research about web design education in the UK

Helen :)

I couldn't agree more… This is quite a tricky goal to get right and going by what I overhear in the staffroom - web design education is included in many different areas and subjects, web units being included with quite a number of my colleagues feeling entirely overwhelmed and out of their depth. This goes for college education and adult courses alike. Having some solid info to go on to address a possible web design curriculum which could be used for all levels will be the most productive approach, in my opinion.

Would be interested to hear more ;)
All the best, Prisca

Prisca Schmarsow ✪ 07969 713 329
graphiceyedea.co.uk (http://graphiceyedea.co.uk/) • eyelearn.org (http://eyelearn.org/) • webeyedea.info (http://webeyedea.info/)