Syntax highlighting (was Re: CSS basics article updated)

2011-12-01 18:55, Chris Mills skrev:
> http://www.w3.org/community/webed/wiki/CSS_basics
>
> Comments welcome.

Not about the content per se, but would it be possible to add a script
that gives us syntax highlighting?

I think we must add some color very soon, to make the pages look a
little bit more lively, even if we are "not there yet" when it comes to
design. It will help build momentum and this could be a small investment
in time giving us a relatively good return.

I am only beginning to evaluate options myself, so I do not have a
definitive suggestion, but this one look interesting just looking at the

http://shjs.sourceforge.net/

I am clueless about performance, or if it handles CSS 3, ECMAScript 5.1,
HTML5 or DOM 3/4, etc.

--
Lars Gunther
http://keryx.se/