Re: web-features governance status update and opportunity for feedback

Hi folks,

A reminder that the web-features governance document is open for review
<https://github.com/web-platform-dx/feature-set/issues/241#issuecomment-1682640960>.
It's been a week and we haven't had any commentary on it from beyond the
governance group, so I expect we'll move forward on the adoption process
soon. If you were planning on commenting on it, please do so by the end of
the week.

Thank you!

Daniel