Re: new data set October-30-13 available

Hello David,

You're right, I should write those instructions. Just in a few words,
here are the main commands for Linux Ubuntu 12.04:

  * uncompress the source and get into the directory
  * do: mvn clean install

I will give a more detailed build howto in the wiki

Matthieu