Re: WebCrypto edits on key material (Option 2)

I would add that I believe a standardization process represents more than
simply documentation after-the-fact of what a subset of stakeholders (in
this case browser implementors) choose to implement, but rather there is a
reasonable expectation that implementors attach some weight to the outcome
of discussions involving the full set of stakeholders - otherwise, why is
anyone else here ? In this case, I think we can expect implementors to
invest a reasonable amount of effort in fixing any outstanding bugs that
are preventing us from moving forwards. It sounds from this discussion that
we have not really identified those gaps properly yet and that progress on
the test suite is what is needed to achieve that.

...Mark