Re: WebCrypto edits on key material (Option 2)

We have WebCrypto test suites here
<https://netflix.github.io/NfWebCrypto/web/test_promise.html> and here
<https://github.com/Netflix/msl/blob/master/tests/src/test/javascript/msltests.html>
and would be willing to integrate them with the W3C tests if someone can
provide an update on the status / location of those.

...Mark