RE: WebRTC Certificate Management - a plea to NOT use Web Crypto

I actually oppose such a call.

I think too much of the discussion has happened on calls and conversations
that lack sufficient record to provide guidance on the goals and
requirements.

The original message I set forth tried to document the requirements as I
had collectively had them presented over nearly half a dozen conversations
with various participants. While I can understand the benefit of a
high-bandwidth conversation, I would hope that taking a step back and
looking at what is trying to be accomplished - divorced of any particular
embodiment - would be more fruitful.