Re: Should we do a call Monday re Last Call?

So let's keep it to discussion on the mailing list and hope we get
consensus - including the people from outside the WG who have raised
bugs during Last Call.

 After May 20th, I'll begin compiling a draft status of all bugs using
some automated tools on top of Bugzilla (as we need to send that in via
email to W3C to get out of Last Call).

I recommend we use the telecon if we have some significant disagreement
post-May 20th we can't work out on the mailing list, but +1 for more
time to work things out.

  cheers,
    harry