From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@w3.org]
Sent: vendredi 21 mars 2014 14:36
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: F2F and Workshop on WebCrypto v.Next June 1-4th Silicon Valley

Working Group,

Unfortunately, it appears the collocated FIDO workshop option in September is not looking good as their venue is uncertain.

However, Microsoft has offered to host a Working Group f2f and a Workshop on scoping Web Crypto v.Next June 1-4th in their Silicon Valley center.

What does everyone think?

I can create a quick web-page over the weekend, but I'd like to discuss on Monday's call.

While this is earlier than we expected, this will give us a feel for scoping a new charter. However, we should not begin of course new work till we feel we have shipped WebCrypto v 1.0 successfully. Yet, beginning that conversation in June seems OK with me.

   cheers,
      harry

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus