Re: HmacKeyAlgorithm missing length?

The NoInterfaceObject is largely syntactic sugar, since interface objects
do get created once the object is exposed as an attribute. Arguably, we
could remove them all and have the exact same external behaviour.

I'm assuming you mean to say "readonly unsigned long length" - since this
is an interface, not a dictionary.

I can buy that for a dollar. It matches the same justification for the
other keys - allow an app to determine (effective) security strength of the
key in question.