Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - a possible F2F meeting in May 2014 in the area bay

On 03/11/2014 01:11 PM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> [with the right links to IEEE SP2014 meeting]
>
> Dear all,
>
> A follow up on the idea of having a F2F meeting. We briefly discussed
> to join the eBay/Paypal gathering in April. Some problems were
> encountered as I missed the minimum 8 weeks for announcing the
> meeting, and its conflicted with www2014 in Korea. A possible
> alternative plan is to meet close to the IEEE privacy and security
> meeting, planned in the 18-21 of May in San Francisco[1].
>
> I would like to see if Working Group participants would have an
> interest to join a 2 days F2F meeting, which will focus on i) test
> framework, ii) comments received during Last Call, iii) future work of
> Web Crypto WG.
>
> I have provisioned a Doodle to evaluate the number of people who could
> attend: http://doodle.com/i4aq7pv8nhehswpk
>
> Thanks for answering to help us to set up this meeting (or not).

Note that we're still moving on a September-ish workshop, we'll give an
update on the next telecon as things clarify.

I think a meeting in May->June would make sense to finalize the
reactions to Last Call and get ready to move to CR.

   yours,
      harry