From: Ryan Sleevi [mailto:sleevi@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 12:05 PM
To: Jim Schaad
Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Re: What happended to SecretAgreee?

The names were changed, but the behaviours the same.

deriveBits and deriveKey.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> wrote:
At one point, I thought there was an agreement to add a new function to the SubtleCrypto interface called secretAgreement.  This never happened.

Was there a decision that I missed where this either was either not actually decided or was reversed?

Jim