Re: AES-CMAC - MAC lengths other than 128

For generation: Can't the JS truncate the MAC after it gets the full result
back?

For verification: I'm wary of having the API accept arbitrarily short MACs.
 You would need to specify acceptable lengths in order to avoid things like
an 8-bit MAC being accepted.  Is there standard practice / documentation
for these lengths?