From: Ryan Sleevi [mailto:sleevi@google.com]
Sent: mardi 11 février 2014 01:04
To: mountie.lee@gmail.com
Cc: Web Cryptography Working Group
Subject: Re: Key Ownership and SOP exception

Mountie,

It does not seem like any changes have been made as were requested.

I believe it has been sufficiently explained that "SOP Exceptions" and CORS are either nob-starters or entirely unrelated technologies.

My understanding was that there would be no further discussion on your proposals until the requested issues were addressed.

Best regards,
Ryan