Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] about tests

On 12/16/2014 06:24 PM, Richard Barnes wrote:
> It's pretty far back in my queue.  I've looked at it briefly, but every
> time I try to get started, I run into the wall of useless documentation on
> testthewebforward.com.
>
> It might help to have a consolidated event to get some focused attention,
> even if it's only for the testing guys to explain how they like their tests
> done.

If we can find a sponsor of around 20K or so, we can fly everyone out to
SV and do a whole test official W3C the web forward event (and hopefully
fix the docs so they are better!). Or self-organize on a smaller budget:

http://testthewebforward.org/events/#host

Otherwise, we can try to fly  a staff member out to really sit down with
you and other CA-based implementers at the earliest opportunity. That's
cheaper of course, as its less people flying around.

> --Richard
>
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:47 AM, GALINDO Virginie <
> Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear implementers,
>> Any bandwidth on your side to start a consistent test suite, allowing to
>> demonstrate in the end the interoperability of your implementations in
>> march 2015 ?
>>
>> Harry,
>> How can W3C help ?
>> Mandating one person to work directly on test definition, one person to
>> help implementers to convert their tests, money and office to organizing a
>> test day ?
>>
>> All,
>> Do we need a dedicated call in January for that ?
>>
>> Virginie

>>> http://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/search?tree=mozilla-central&q=p
>>> ath%3Adom%2Fcrypto%2Ftest&redirect=true
>>> [2]:
>>> https://code.google.com/p/chromium/codesearch#chromium/src/content/tes
>>> t/data/webcrypto/
>>> [3]: