Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] about extensions to Web Crypto specification

If it was going to unblock us on extensibility and EC then I could justify
prioritizing work on that and have significant time to spend on it in the
next week. I would expect it's largely a question of cloning the spec five
times and then deleting all-but-the-bit-we-want from each one, adding some
common bollerplate and pruning the references.

...Mark