Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] minutes of 28th of Oct conf call

As I mentioned in other posts, the Streams API is evolving fast right
now (there is a new W3C version and a new WHATWG one), and indeed it's
good to have a note in WebCrypto spec so it will support progressive
operations when Streams are stable, as I wrote too ideally if a
createStream method is feasible the spec should just mention that it
supports Streams (notwithstanding next sentence).

reuse crypto operations: I suggested a stop/resume method for streams
which is different from pause/unpause where resume does restart from a
cloned state of the operation that receives stop and handle it as eof
(ie cloning the crypto operation and closing the current operation)

Regards

Aymeric

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com