Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - Take away from 22nd of July conf call

Hi,

I have commented on this today (before you gave the minutes link, I just
guessed it), 'SOP exception' use case for Korean banking is not
convincing at all and seems like mimic'ing the current non standard
browsers CA Store behavior,
what would be convincing for that case and others beside "basic"
cryptographic features are the secondary features.

Regards,

Aymeric

--
jCore