Re: Add algorithm for AES Key Wrap ?

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Mike Jones <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have .NET code that implements 3994 using the Rijndael class with key.Mode = CipherMode.ECB and key.Padding = PaddingMode.None.
>
>                                 -- Mike

Right. Which won't work for any FIPS uses, as Vijay can attest ;)

I didn't realize that CALG_AES_128/192/256 didn't expose
CRYPT_MODE_ECB, especially since the FIPS policy for RSAENH (CAPI) and
BCrypt indicate AES-ECB being under the approved implementations...

Less into the woods, 3994 is also what PKCS#11 specifies - by virtue
of referencing the NIST paper on AES-KW, which 3994 was derived from.