Re: ACTION-94 | Add BrowserID use case to use cases document

Hi Michael,

After the public/private key pair is generated, both are stored in client-side storage.  I think instead of "extract" I should say "retrieve from client-side storage."

In the case of browsers that have a native BrowserID implementation, this might mean a separate key store (and thus, "extract" would mean calling the API that is on top of that key store).  In the case of browsers that don't have a native BrowserID implementation, this would be IndexedDB or localStorage.

-- A*