RE: ACTION-94 | Add BrowserID use case to use cases document

Arun,

        Although there is an indication that the code is for illustrative purposes only. I would like to understand why/how the private key is extracted in 3 step 2

3. Persona.org then sends this over to script hosted by PSS using cross-origin messaging.

/**
   This code is for illustrative purposes only and runs on Persona.org.

   1. Assume a combined assertion and certificate structure in JWT format for use with postMessage()
      var assertionPlusCert is a JWT like above
   2. Extract karen@webcrypto.com private key for signing assertion