From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com]
Sent: lundi 21 janvier 2013 14:35
To: 'public-webcrypto@w3.org'
Cc: Wendy Seltzer; Harry Halpin
Subject: W3C Web Crypto WG - agenda for our call today

Dear all,

Here is a proposed agenda for our call today.
Bridge and irc are the usual ones
+1.617.761.6200, 27978# (CRYPT)
IRC irc.w3.org:6665 #crypto

Regards,
Virginie
Gemalto

---------agenda proposal for 21st of January ------

1- Welcome - 5'

- attendees list

- pick a scribe  - (scribe guide https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/Scribe-Instructions.html  or http://www.w3.org/2008/04/scribe.html )

- agenda approval

- minutes approval from previous meeting http://www.w3.org/2013/01/07-crypto-minutes.html

2- Web Crypto API - 20'

Issue 35 - Wrap/unwrap by Mark W (Netflix)http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2012Dec/0002.html

W3C office discussion about IANA registry by Harry Halpin (W3C)

Schedule of JOSE work and dependency with our roadmap by Mike J (Microsoft)

3- High Level API - 10'

Presentation of the principles by David D (Mozilla) and Mike J (Microsoft).

4- How to get feedbacks from developer community on our deliverables ? 5'

Action plan proposal by Virginie G (gemalto)

5- Group Life - 10'

Our calendar in 2013 : F2F, heartbeat, LC, ...

Our next F2F : proposal of resolution : 23/24/24 April 2013 in Boston

Our rhythm of alternate call timeslot.

6- AOB - 5'

News from 3GPP http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2012Nov/0096.html