PolyCrypt

From: Richard Barnes <rbarnes@bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:25:21 -0500
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org Working Group" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Dear WebCrypto WG,

I'm pleased to announce that we've finally got an initial version of our polyfill implementation of the WebCrypto API.  Relevant URIs:

Web: http://polycrypt.net/
Demo: http://demo.polycrypt.net/
GitHub: http://github.com/polycrypt/polycrypt/

Our initial release implements the great majority of the API; I think the only thing that's missing is exportKey.

A couple of caveats:
-- We use window.polycrypt instead of window.crypto
-- Nothing works in IE right now (we're working on it)

Please give it a try!  Feedback welcome!

Thanks,
--Richard