Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - location and agenda of our F2F meeting next week

Hi.
for certificate management,
I'm not sure 30 minutes are enough.
we have prepared certificate management demo which were implemented with
firefox source.
and latest draft will be update again before F2F.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee