RE: W3C Web Crypto WG - location and agenda of our F2F meeting next week

The agenda does not match the time in the message below for Wed.  The time
below are from 9:00-17:00, the agenda goes from 9:00-18:00 - Is the agenda
going to be adjusted to match?

From: GALINDO Virginie [mailto:Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 12:42 PM
To: 'public-webcrypto@w3.org'
Subject: W3C Web Crypto WG - location and agenda of our F2F meeting next
week

Dear all,

Please note that location and agenda of our F2F meeting next week is
available under http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/wiki/F2F_April2013. The
meeting will be held on Tuesday from 9:00 to 18:00 and Wednesday from 9:00
to 17:00.

We will be 24 person attending in person, the final list is available under
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/54174/webcrypto-april-2013/results (W3C
members only). Each attendee will have to get a badge in Paypal/eBay desk
before going to the meeting room.

Regards,

Virginie

Gemalto