From: mountie@paygate.net [mailto:mountie@paygate.net] On Behalf Of Mountie Lee
Sent: lundi 17 septembre 2012 17:10
To: Harry Halpin
Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Re: Quotes for blogpost over WebCrypto

Hi.
for implementors, is Apple Safari team member has joined to this WG?
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:51 PM, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org<mailto:hhalpin@w3.org>> wrote:

We are getting some minor media attention from ZDNet, but not enough: I'd like to re-ignite the debate over Javascript WebCrypto within the wider security community, in order to get this API as wide as review as possible. Do folks think this is a good idea?

 I think one way to do this might be to do some blog-posts  (I'm happy to do one on W3.org) and feed some quotes to folks running a well-known publication like Wired's Threatlevel. However, what I would like before or immediately after our meeting today is some quotes, ideally with name attached and as thought-provoking as possible. So just email them to me personally or the list in response to this message and we can discuss details on the call today.

Also, one question that always comes up is implementation, so if any implementers want to tentatively say they're implementing and give an estimated timeline, that always helps get attention to the API.

   cheers,
       harry

PayGate Inc.

THE STANDARD FOR ONLINE PAYMENT