Re: adding SEED cryptography algorithm

Hi.
separating algorithm specific document can be one of good solutions.

at last month, WebCrypto Korea Community was established
and preparing docs for SEED as first work.
but I expect the schedule will be after FPWD.

best regards
mountie.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Wan-Teh Chang <wtc@google.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Mountie Lee <mountie.lee@mw2.or.kr>
> wrote:
> > Hi.
> > WebCrypto Korea Community is preparing to suggest "SEED" algorithm to be
> > added to API spec.
> > "SEED" is block ciphers symmetric encryption algorithm registered in
> > international standard as ISO/IEC 1803303, IETF RFC 4269
> >
> > I will update the algorithm details in next mails.
>
> Hi Mountie,
>
> I think it is better to add the SEED algorithm later to make it easy
> for reviewers to digest the first public API draft. I am worried that
> the "Algorithms" section in the draft is already a little too long.
>
> Perhaps this argues for a separate document for algorithm specification.
>
> Wan-Teh

PayGate Inc.
THE STANDARD FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
for Korea, Japan, China, and the World