Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] next call on 4th of september ? please vote

Hi.
could you adjust the concall time from UTC 19:00 to before UTC 15:00?

UTC 19:00 is 4 AM KST. and very difficult to join concall at that time.

I think Asian members will have same problem.

UTC 14:00 is much better.

regards
mountie.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM, GALINDO Virginie <
Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I meant
> Next conference call 27th of August
> Next next conference 04th of September
> A resolution will be proposed in our next call accordingly.
> Regards,
> Virginie
> gemalto

PayGate Inc.