crypto-ISSUE-10 (pure js environment): Making sure our API is usable with pure js environement

From: Web Cryptography Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 16:02:40 +0000
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
crypto-ISSUE-10 (pure js environment): Making sure our API is usable with pure js environement

http://www.w3.org/2012/webcrypto/track/issues/10

Raised by: Virginie GALINDO
On product:

During the summer F2F several people raised the fact that the Web Crypto API could be used in non-browser environment. This issue is to keep track of the fact that our final deliverable should take into account this specific environment.