Re: JWK import feature not described in the WebCrypto Draft

The TL:DR is that for a number of libraries, omitting these has profound
security implications. It is also a MUST from PKCS#1, and so to support
export of valid PKCS#1, it is implicitly a MUST for import of JWK.

Also, it's just plain good security.