Re: The actual problem. Re: Certificates

On 2013-03-18 07:41, Mountie Lee wrote:
> Hi.
>
> current WebCrypto Charter (http://www.w3.org/2011/11/webcryptography-charter.html) describe the secondary features in Scope chapter.
> I  think
> Client TLS Certificate can be included in "control of TLS session login/logout"
> I don't think TLS means not just for server cert only.
> but it means for server only or server and client certs both.

Pardon me Mountie, but I still haven't a clue regarding what _you_ are requesting
or expecting in terms of certificate support.

The only _concrete_proposal_ I have seen that could work without disrupting the entire
platform (which I feel is needed...), was from my "competitor-college" Samuel Erdtman
who suggested that an X.509 extension holding a domain could be used as a "bridge"
between Web Crypto and certificates stored in the traditional way.  Simple and clever.

Anders