Re: Use Case 3.1 and Identifying a Server?

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Anders Rundgren
<anders.rundgren@telia.com> wrote:
> On 2013-03-11 13:09, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I was looking at use cases [0] and the past thread "Exposing TLS &
>> Certificate Information in Javascript" [1]. I have a couple questions
>> about use case '3.1. Banking Transactions':
>>
>>> Park Jae-sang opens up a bank account with Gangnam Bank,
>>> and wishes to log-in and engage in online transactions, including
>>> account balance checking, online payments (with some automated
>>> scheduled payments), and account transfers between domestic
>>> and investment accounts.
>> (1) how did Park Jae-sang acquire the banking application?
>
> By surfing to the GB on-line bank, Park gets the banking application
> directly in his/her browser without any installation process.
Thanks Anders.

Is there a use case covering side loaded and application store loaded
apps for mobile? A use case might help identify opportunities.

There's a good case for including a mobile device. I believe mobile is
shipping more units than desktops (if I recall, the cross over occured
in 2011 or 2012). If I am to believe the projections, mobile will
dominate traffic, which means many web applications will be delivered
in a trusted channel. The trusted channel means there's a
pre-exiaiting relationship to leverage.

Jeff